Medical Weight Management
Regenerative medicine today has many definitions. It is often thought of as a type of medicine that helps maintain, improve or better the body with the use of traditional and new age medical therapy. It is also defined as the process of replacing or “regenerating” human cells, tissues or organs in an effort to restore or establish normal function. The philosophy is regenerate damaged tissues and organs in the body by either replacing damaged tissue or by stimulating the body’s own mechanisms of repair and healing.
Estimated one in three Americans could potentially benefit from one or many forms of regenerative medical therapy. This biochemical approach to therapy can involve what is now termed health and wellness such as injectable supplements, injectable peptides, IV therapy and therapies that utilize stem cells or exosomes. Regenerative medicine with the use of exosomes for therapeutic injection provides a natural and biological means of regenerating tissue like hair, skin, cartilage, bone and may have a positive impact on organs and certain diseases.
WHAT IS THE GOAL OF REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Our product is comprised of a state-of- the-art FDA 503B pharmaceutical outsourcing facility, and a 503A pharmacy.
Both facilities provide access to high quality age management and nutritional medications.
M I C C : F a t B u r n i n g F o r m u l a
M e t h i o n i n e | I n o s i t o l | C h o l i n e | C y a n o c a b a l a m i n
L I P O S T A T P L U S : F a t B u r n i n g + E n e r g y
M e t h i o n i n e | I n o s i t o l | C h o l i n e | C y a n o c a b a l a m i n | P y r i d o x i n e
L I P O – M I N O M I X : F a t B u r n i n g + E n e r g y + A p p e t i t e S u p r e s s e n t
P y r i d o x i n e | M e t h i o n i n e | I n o s i t o l | C h o l i n e | C y a n o c a b a l a m i n | L – C a r n i t i n e | T h i a m i n e | Ri b o f l a v i n
JOINT PAIN & DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- Methionine: helps break down sugars & carbohydrates and convert to energy
- Inosit ol: Converts food to energy
- Choline: Healthy nerve cells, cuts
- muscle recovery time, helps convert fat to energy
- Cyanocobalamin: Energy, healthy nerve cells
- L-Car nitine: Building blocks for
- proteins, helps body burn fat as fuel
- Thiamine: Improves immune system,
- helps convert fat & carbohydrates into energy
- Riboflavin: Increases metabolism, suppresses appetite
- Py r idoxine: Promotes red blood cell
- production + converts food to energy