MAKING YOU LOOK AND FEEL GREAT AGAIN
Not Your Traditional Aesthetic & Regenerative Team
Located in the upscale Hyde Park / SoHo neighborhood in South Tampa, the practice is built on a philosophy of delivering elite medical care and personalized treatment plans. PRAMAH is an acronym for the services we provide: athletic performance, regenerative medicine, aesthetics, metabolic medicine, anti-aging and hormone therapy.
Our philosophy is deeply rooted in the idea of providing individualized medical services by paying attention to every detail of your personal experience with us. We remain true to our patients and the code of medicine.
It is medicine rejuvenated from many years ago when disease management and wellness was thought of as a lasting relationships between doctor and patient, forming a bond like that of family. As such we help guide paths for precision medicine and preventative treatments that assist patients to find better care and healthier lifestyles they need.
This is no ordinary doctor’s office. We specialize in creating an elite medical experience with modern medical care. We soon be offering a membership-based primary care medical practice that is designed around your needs. In addition to primary care services, we elevate your care with specialty services in aesthetics, anti-aging, and athletic performance.
We will work alongside your insurance company and assist with forms much like a regular doctor’s office but we offer much more. You will have a dedicated physician available for your needs 24/7. We care for you in the hospital or work with our Hospitalist. Our goal is to provide the best in preventative care with easier, faster cohesive medical care.
We will limit the number of primary care patients which will give us the luxury of spending all the time you need to ensure you receive the best care possible.
We are family. We preserve the bond between patient and doctor. Like family, we build relationships with our clients. We provide piece of mind, day or night, a higher caliber patient care that will protect your well-being and privacy.
Keto Tortilla Chips
With only two main ingredients these Keto friendly chips are so easy to make! Crispy and salty it’s just what we crave. We seasoned ours with chili and garlic powder but you can keep them plain with just salt and pepper or use any of your favorite seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt mozzarella, about 1 minute 30 seconds. Add almond flour, salt, garlic powder, chili powder, and a few cracks black pepper. Using your hands, knead dough a few times until a smooth ball forms.
- Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out into a rectangle ⅛” thick. Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut dough into triangles.
- Spread chips out on prepared baking sheets and bake until edges are golden and starting to crisp, 12 to 14 minutes.
Keto Shepherd’s Pie
Don’t let the Keto diet keep your from enjoying some of your favorite foods like Shepherd’s Pie. Our topping is made with cauliflower and mashed together with cream cheese and plenty of cheddar to make this an extra cheesy Shephard’s pie and we couldn’t stop eating it straight out of the pan.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add cauliflower florets and cook until tender, 10 minutes. Drain well, pressing with paper towels or a clean dish towel to remove as much excess water as possible.
- Return cauliflower to pot and add cream cheese. Use a potato masher to mash cauliflower until smooth. Add heavy cream, 1 cup cheddar, and half of the green onions and stir to combine. Season well with salt and pepper.
- In an oven-safe skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and carrots and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Add tomato paste and stir to coat veggies. Add ground beef to skillet and using a wooden spoon to break up meat, cook until no longer pink, 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add broth and simmer 2 minutes.
- Top skillet with cauliflower mash, then top with remaining ½ cup of cheddar. Bake until top is golden and cheese is melty, 20 minutes.
- Top with more green onions to serve.
Keto Chocolate Mousse
This keto mousse gets its rich, creamy texture from avocados. If you’re a little wary of using them in desserts, we promise its amazing. We have used it as the star of some of our favorite dishes like avocado ice cream and Vietnamese Sinh Tố Bơ. But in this case, the mild flavor of avocado gets masked instantly by the cocoa powder and the creamy texture weirdly works.
- In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients except chocolate curls until smooth.
- Transfer to serving glasses and refrigerate 30 minutes and up to 1 hour. Garnish with chocolate curls if using.
Keto Fried Chicken
To make a Keto Friendly fried chicken we skipped the flour and went for pork rinds and Parmesan. Almond flour helps adhere everything together as well for a perfectly crisp chicken. We also baked this chicken to skip all of the unnecessary oil, but it still bakes into a chicken breast that you would swear was fried. Feel free to use thighs or drumsticks as well, just know the bake time will be longer! If you go for boneless skinless chicken you’ll want to decrease the bake times.
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl whisk together eggs and heavy cream. In another shallow bowl, combine almond flour, pork rinds, Parmesan, garlic powder, and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working one at a time, dip chicken in egg mixture and then in almond flour mixture, pressing to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until chicken is golden and internal temperature reaches 165°, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make dipping sauce: In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and hot sauce. Add more hot sauce depending on preferred spiciness level.
- Serve chicken warm with dipping sauce.